As a working mom, I am always on the go and meal times can get a little crazy around here. Since we usually make our meals from scratch, cooking can get a bit monotonous. I am usually cooking two different meals since my family are non-vegan and I have to make my meals separately. Choosing to be vegan was more of a personal choice for me and most weeks I do a good job with meal preps, however this doesn’t always happen so on days that I need something quick yet tasty, I reach out for this recipe. This is packed with nutrients and it is absolutely delicious!
What You will Need:
- Noodles: Organic Noodles, Kelp Noodles, Lemon
- Broth/Topping: Extra Firm Tofu, Cilantro, Turmeric, Garlic, Tahini, White Miso, Red ChiliFlakes, Pink Himalayan Salt, Water
How to Make It:
- Open your bag of kelp noodles, rinse them and soak them in warm water with some lemon juice and pink salt.
- Chop up your tofu and sauté in a light oil with salt and pepper. You can add a little turmeric.
- In another pot, cook your organic noodles (adding organic noodles is optional). Usually I am fine with just using kelp noodles for this recipe.
- In your blender, add turmeric, water, garlic, tahini, white miso, and salt. Blend on high for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour over your noodles and top with tofu, cilantro, and chili flakes!
- Optional to top with green onions, mushrooms, and snap peas. You can absolutely get creative with this recipe and mix it up.